Re: CFHLS supernova meeting in Paris?

Hi Ray,

I am back in France. I will be staying in Paris at that time so we could
meet for a couple of hours or so on the 6th (sunday) or the 8th. Other
that that I am available May 7 and 9 all day long. May 14 or 15 is also
ok. Let me know what you prefer. I'll try to have some other french
(supernova) guys come as well.

Cheers,
Reynald
R. Pain - LPNHE, Universites Paris VI & VII, 4 Place Jussieu - T33 RdC
75252 Paris cedex 05 - Tel: (33) 1 44 27 72 53  Fax: (33) 1 44 27 46 38