VMware Workstation for Windows 2000 & Windows NT License File

** Please do not reply to this email **

Thank you for downloading VMware Workstation for Windows 2000 & Windows NT.

Please find attached to this email message a file containing
a VMware Workstation for Windows 2000 & Windows NT license
that includes the serial number you registered.

The license is packaged as a regedit script and clicking or
double clicking (depending on your email reader) on the attachment
VMware_License?.reg icon will install the license in the Windows
registry. ? will be replaced by a number sequence in the
license filename you receive.  If you read your email on one
system and want to run VMware on another system detach the
license file, copy it to the other system and double click on
the file icon to run it.

Please note that the only technical support VMware offers for individual
evaluation users is self-help on our Web site at vmware.com/support.
We do not currently offer any additional assistance to individual evaluation
users.  If you are a corporate evaluation user, please contact our
sales team at sales@vmware.com for more information.

Thank you for your interest in VMware. We hope you enjoy using
our product.

Best Regards,

The VMware Team

----------------------- Cut Here -----------------------
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\VMware for Windows NT\License.2.0]
"StartFields"="Cpt, Name, LicenseType, LicenseClass, Field2"
"Field2"="LicenseFeature, Count, ProductID, ProductType, Field3"
"Field3"="Expiration"
"Cpt"="COPYRIGHT (c) VMware, Inc. 1999-2001"
"Name"="VMware User"
"LicenseType"="User"
"LicenseClass"="Evaluation"
"LicenseFeature"="None"
"Count"="1 of 1"
"ProductID"="VMware for Windows NT"
"ProductType"="2.0.1"
"Expiration"="2001-6-19"
"Serial"="0F22R-02Z88-U3TL4-1J8EX"
"Hash"="baeaab2b-48f4c691-e8abd0c4-3dbf4127-da917521"
"EndField"="Hash"