Re: A first draft of the cfhls at a glance...

Christian,

 You may have thought about this and can make a very rough estimate for me.

 How many nights per year would you expect to schedule for MegaCam IN ADDITION
TO THE CFHLS NIGHTS?

 I know how difficult this is to estimate. But roughly: Is it 50% (150
nights/year)?
        Is is 100% more (200 nights/year)?

 We are preparing estimates for the meeting here in October.

  Thanks

     David

Christian Veillet wrote:

> ... is attached.
>
> Magnitudes for the very deep are not given for now. We need to
> check how to weight the proportion of good seeing versus average
> seeing for the final depth.
>
> Any comment is more than welcome.
>
> Aloha
>
> Christian

>                        Name: short.pdf
>    short.pdf           Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
>                    Encoding: base64
>             Download Status: Not downloaded with message
FILE QUARANTINED

Antigen for Exchange removed david.schade.vcf since it
was found to match the =*.vcf file filter.