next steps?

Once the proposal is submitted when will we have SAC reaction?

As soon as possible we need to go into very detailed planning and we should
do this together as much as possible: CFHT/Canada/France

If there is any problem with the proposal, I could attend a meeting Oct
29-Nov9 more or less. I think some of us would like to be around near the
end of the engineering run in Hawaii next March or so, plus that is another
good time to talk details.

We need to see an example of a queue to make sure that all of this works, is
calibrated, etc. etc. and everybody understands exactly what happens when.
We need to get some "mock data frames" to set up programs etc.