MegaCam versus CFH12K

Bonjour!

Thanks for your time last week. The meeting was good and we
made a lot of progresses.

I hope we will be able to get a consensus on the interest
of ground observations for the Ia SNe in the coming ten
days.

We received the results of the coating of the first element
of the MegaPrime wide field corrector. It looks good!
We will run some programs to get the transmission of the
MegaPrime optics, and hopefully by the end of the week we should
get some zero points for MegaCam, as well as some comparative values
with 12K.

Aloha

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Veillet,       CFHT Senior Resident Astronomer
Phone: (808) 885-3161   http://www.cfht.hawaii.edu/~veillet/